Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pizza Hut

Pizza hut is so much better in Asia--fact.
Lisa (current roommate and lover forevs) and I ordered two nights in a row. The Pizza Huts in Japan encourage online ordering which allows you to pick your pizza and add/subtract toppings (cool option). This first pizza was the Camembert sauce pizza with mushrooms and bacon. We made no subtractions despite my no red meat "thing" of 2009. I've been obsessed with Camembert cheese ever since watching Ebichu. But please don't ask about that.



Comes only in Medium at 1600円

The second night was clam chowder pizza with clam, broccoli, potato, and things that make it taste like clam chowder. I think I liked this even better.

M 1600円
Their estimated delivery time is 40 minutes but both times have been within that time-frame. They give you complimentary Oolong tea and a receipt even if you select "do not need receipt."
Since it seemed that lisa and I would continue to order I became a ピザハットクラブmember. Sweet.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I didn't even realize you blogged, but I guess it's fitting that it's all about food.

Sera said...

now you know bb girl
i think you'll be in most of my entries for the next four months

joanh said...

wow.. i can't believe the Japanese Pizza Hut pizzas are almost crazier than the Taiwan ones. Do they have Takoyaki?? LOL

Sera said...

joanh
they do sell takoyaki i think
and pumpkin pudding, mont blanc cake, chocolate cake, Kinako mousse, baked sweet potatoes, and other snack food.
I don't think they have takoyaki pizza tho. They do have Super Korean Bulgogi, Crab and Shrimp Mayo King and Demiglace Beef.