Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beard Papa's

Lisa and I went shopping in Shibuya and coming out of the station, we smelled something...


Having heard that beard papa's in Japan is infinitely superior to those in other countries, I refrained from trying them in Taiwan. And I have to agree that Beard Papa's in Taiwan never had this wafting smell effect as this one did.


They were promoting their Strawberry cream


"It tastes like a strawberry smoothie" is what Lisa said and I think this describes the cream puff really well. I actually don't like cream puffs (soz!) but this one made me very happy and I forgot about my aching feet for a minute or two.



Address

東京都渋谷区渋谷2-24-1 
渋谷駅東急東横東館1F
TEL (03)5428-3560
無休 10:00~22:00

http://www.muginoho.com/

2 comments:

joanh said...

ok! so i wasn't crazy.. the beard papa in japan DOES have a wafting smell right? did they serve it warm or cold? i remember having it warm and awesome the first time i had it, which was in japan. but it's always cold in taiwan and LA.

Sera said...

wafting smell is reality. lol.
poo warm cream puffs sound great. the ones we got were warm for a fleeting bit but i think it had been cooling down for a while before it got to us.